Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Got our contracts!

Got our contracts! WOO HOO!!!! Not that I understand that much of them!

Have applied again for pre approval on the construction loan so we can take that in with us to the contract signing next Wed, 9/5

Also received a fence quote for the side fence on the other side, will have to contact them as we want the fence to be taller (we want 1.9m) and I would like them to match the price of the other fence people as they are cheaper but I'm sure it will be easily sorted out. The quote is also only for the fence to the garage not forward of the garage, so we will have to get that done later

ETA have rung fence people and they said an extra $4/m for us to have a taller fence and they will ring me back to let me know if they can match the other quote

No comments: